Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Guest Bedroom

Home decor is in full swing now that I have some spare time on my hands.  Finally got my wall vinyl..it's been a bit of a wait but am very happy with it...


One thing tho..need everyone's help... I designed a bird cage to hang from the branch but when I put it up I wasn't sure if I should add it or leave if off..didn't want it to be to busy.  So options are..put it on the branch where i designed it to be, leave it out all together or...put it on the otherside of the wall ..kinda top corner? 

If you have an opinion please leave a comment below this post :o) chanks
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Think the idea is great, but also think it will be too busy. Think that wall will be too full if you put it on the top corner. Would it go on another wall or not?